Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and creamy. Serve in heatproof glasses with parfait spoons :) Recipe from the Canadian Living Web Site
- Fry onion, celery, garlic, bay leaf in a saucepan over medium heat until the onion is translucent (about 8 minutes).
- Add in cauliflower, water and stock.
- Bring to boil and lower heat.
- Cover and simmer until cauliflower is fork-tender (about 10 minutes).
- Allow soup to cool slightly and discard bay leaf.
- Puree soup until smooth with either a handblender or in batches in a blender.
- If you're making this ahead of time, allow soup to cool for 30 minutes then place in refrigerator, uncovered, in an airtight container until cold.
- Soup may now be covered and refrigerated for 2 days.
- Strain soup into clean saucepan,stir in cream and heat over medium heat, stirring often, until it's steaming.
- Serve in heat proof glasses or milkshake containers.