Gracie in NM's Note:
I am going to make these and try to trick my kids for April Fool's Day. Found this in TOH Quick Cook. It looks like a drink that can be sipped with a straw but it's really a jello dessert. Has a chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare jello by following the directions on the package.
- 2Chill in the refrigerator until partially set, about 2 hours.
- 3Add the berries to the jello; stir.
- 4Pour mixture into 6 tall clear drink or soda glasses.
- 5Insert one straw into each glass.
- 6Chill in the refrigerator until set.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for April Fools' Day Berry Sodas
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 132.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 27.7 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: