Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am going to make these and try to trick my kids for April Fool's Day. Found this in TOH Quick Cook. It looks like a drink that can be sipped with a straw but it's really a jello dessert. Has a chill time.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 3⁄4 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup fresh raspberry
- 3⁄4 cup fresh blueberries
- 6 soda straws
- Prepare jello by following the directions on the package.
- Chill in the refrigerator until partially set, about 2 hours.
- Add the berries to the jello; stir.
- Pour mixture into 6 tall clear drink or soda glasses.
- Insert one straw into each glass.
- Chill in the refrigerator until set.