Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make sure the apricots are completely covered by the syrup so they don't discolor.
Make and share this Apricots in Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- Halve and pit the apricots, then place in a bowl of boiling water for about 30 seconds. Drain well, then slip off their skins.
- Place the superfine sugar, Marsala, orange rind, vanill pod and 1 cup water in a pan. heat gently until the sugar dissolves. Bring to a boil, without stirring then simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the apricot halves to the pan and poach for 5-6 minutes or until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the apricots to a serving dish.
- Boil the syrup rapidly until reduced by half, then pour over the apricots and let cool. Cover and chill. Remove the orange rind and vanilla pod.
- Whip the cream with the confectioner's sugar and cinnamon until forms soft peaks. Fold in the yogurt. Serve in a bowl with the apricots.