Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 (14 ounce) package dried apricots
- 1⁄2 cup whole almond
- 1 lb sliced bacon (see recipe for how)
- 1⁄4 cup plum jelly or 1⁄4 cup apple jelly
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Fold each apricot around an almond.
- Cut bacon strips into thirds, wrap a strip around each apricot and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for about 25 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Turn once during cooking.
- In a small saucepan, combine jelly and soy sauce; cook and stir until warm and smooth.
- Remove apricots from oven, place on a paper towel and blot to help drain the grease.
- Serve with sauce for dipping.
I made this for a party and my guests loved it. Very easy--I'm all about simplicity. Great recipe!