Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
A heavenly cookie with an unbelievable flavor. The nuts are optional, or can be exchanged with other types (almonds and walnuts are also good). For the white chocolate, I chop up 2 Lindt white chocolate and coconut bars because I like the coconut addition, but any other white chocolate bar or white chocolate chips would work just as well.
- Preheat over to 350°F (or 175°C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla.
- Mix in the flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the nuts, apricots and white chocolate.
- Spoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes. (These cookies don't spread very much, so they can be pretty closely packed onto the cookie sheet).
- Transfer to a cooling rack.