1/2 Photos of Apricot White Chocolate Chippers
* Pamela *'s Note:
This cookie also makes a great breakfast snack for those on the run!An easy way to chop the apricots is to cut them into small pieces using scissors. This recipe was created for Ready, Set, Cook! (#6)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 59.14 ml warm water
- 44.37 ml instant powdered milk
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cream of tartar
- 4.92 ml lemon zest
- 118.29 ml chopped apricot
- 118.29 ml chopped cashews
- 118.29 ml white chocolate, chunks or 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml unsweetened coconut
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- 2Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
- 3Dissolve 3 Tbsp milk powder in the 1/4 cup water, then add to bowl.
- 4Mix in salt, baking soda, cream of tartar, and lemon zest.
- 5Add flour and mix thoroughly.
- 6Mix in remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- 7Using two tablespoons, drop small amounts of dough onto a greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes at 325°F or until bottoms of the cookies are light brown.
- 8Cool slightly before removing from baking sheet.
- 9Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot White Chocolate Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.4
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Sodium 133.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g