Recipe by Dib's
You can sub strawberries for this...or freeze this pie...this was a store recipe in which I added the preserves and garnish-it needed a bit more flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 cups apricots, pitted and chopped
- 2 apricots
- 1 container Cool Whip (not the massive tub-the medium size one)
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 pie shell
Directions See How It's Made
- Puree the 1 1/2 cups chopped apricots and fold in with the cool whip (save a nice dollop) and apricot preserves.
- Scoop into the prepared pie shell and chill.
- Before serving pit and slice the remaining apricots and arrange in a fan or flower on top of pie with the remaining dollop of cool whip.