Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can sub strawberries for this...or freeze this pie...this was a store recipe in which I added the preserves and garnish-it needed a bit more flavor.
- 1 1⁄2 cups apricots, pitted and chopped
- 2 apricots
- 1 container Cool Whip (not the massive tub-the medium size one)
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1 pie shell
- Puree the 1 1/2 cups chopped apricots and fold in with the cool whip (save a nice dollop) and apricot preserves.
- Scoop into the prepared pie shell and chill.
- Before serving pit and slice the remaining apricots and arrange in a fan or flower on top of pie with the remaining dollop of cool whip.
Light, fluffy and cool! We put it in the freezer and it was wonderful! Very beautiful too. Ever since I discovered this site I have been a hit on the "potluck circuit"!