- 2 1⁄4 cups old-fashioned oatmeal (NOT Quick Oats)
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup dried apricot, diced small
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup honey or 1⁄2 cup agave syrup
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paper liners in 12 muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Oats, Walnuts, Apricots, Baking Powder,& Salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together Milk, Honey, eggs,& vegetable oil.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix til just combined.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 13 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.