Prep 15 mins
Cook 13 mins
The base for this recipe is Ana Molina's Oatmeal Muffins (No Flour at All!) Oatmeal Muffins (No Flour at All!). I did tweak it quite a bit and really liked the results. These are great for SB Diet Phase 2 & 3. Spray kitchen shears with Pam to cut up the dried apricots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put paper liners in 12 muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix Oats, Walnuts, Apricots, Baking Powder,& Salt.
- In a small bowl whisk together Milk, Honey, eggs,& vegetable oil.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix til just combined.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 13 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
I really like these as well. I used honey substitute (sugar-free) and it worked well. I definitely will be making these again.
I decided that these muffins deserves 5 stars. After setting until they are really cooled they are better and not as crumbly. They took about 16 minutes to bake. I am going to try using Splenda for baking the Next time that I make them. The honey seemed a little sweet and is not as good for a diabetic.Thank you Carrie, for another GOOd recipe.