1/1 Photo of Apricot Teriyaki Pork Chops
A sweet and tangy apricot-mustard glaze makes this 30 minute meal taste as if you've slaved in the kitchen all day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1/2 lb snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1In a small bowl, stir together the preserves, teriyaki sauce, mustard and ginger.
- 2In a large non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high flame.
- 3Season chops with salt and pepper and cook for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- 4Spread 1 tablespoon of the preserves mixture over each pork chop, cover and cook over medium-low heat for 6 minutes or until cooked through.
- 5Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a full boil. Add snow peas and cook for 3 minutes. Add pasta and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 6Drain pasta and peas and place in a large serving bowl.
- 7Stir in all but 1/4 cup of preserves mixture. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
- 8Serve pasta with pork chops, spooning reserved apricot-mustard-teriyaki sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Teriyaki Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.9
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.9 mg
- Sodium 207.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium teriyaki sauce