Serve these bright little treasures hot out of the oven with creamy butter. From the Western chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947. Soaking time not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse apricots well, cover with water and allow to soak for a couple of hours.
- 2Drain thoroughly.
- 3Preheat oven to 400F and grease a muffin pan very well.
- 4Place 1 apricot half in each cup of a well-buttered muffin pan, hollow side up; add 1 teaspoon brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon butter.
- 5In a bowl, cream 4 tablespoons of butter; add granulated sugar and mix well.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- 7Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk to creamed mixture.
- 8Pour batter into muffin pan.
- 9Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Tea Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 190.2
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.4 mg
- Sodium 279.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 3.8 g