Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
these are nice on a buffet table...always disappear..Solo is the brand I use for filling
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 ounces apricot filling
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- preheat oven to 350*.
- beat cream cheese, butter and 2 tbls sugar in medium boil till fluffy -- stir in 2 cups of flour to make a soft dough.
- divide dough in half.shape each portion into 1" balls.
- press balls in miniature muffin cups.set aside.
- to prepare FILLING:.
- beat 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, 1/4 cup flour,vanilla and Solo apricot filling with mixer on low-medium speed until well blended.
- stir in nuts, if using.(I like it without nuts).
- spoon evenly into pastry lined muffin tins.
- bake 25-30 minutes or filling is set and crust is golden brown --
- cool completely in cups on wire rack.
- when cool remove -- .