Source: Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup dried apricot, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat the butter, cream cheese and flour until blended.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3In a small saucepan, bring apricots and water to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes; drain.
- 5Add the pecans, sugar, marmalade, cinnamon and cloves; set aside.
- 6Shape dough into 24 balls.
- 7Press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffins cups.
- 8Spoon apricot mixture into cups.
- 9Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until browned.
- 10Cool for 10 minutes; before removing from pans to cool completely.
- 11For topping, in another small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- 12Beat in vanilla.
- 13Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- 14Spoon a dollop onto each tart.
- 15Store in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.2
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.6 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g