Recipe by Rita~
No not a real tart but a drink! Pony glass is called for in this layered shot. Need to know how to layer check out this forum http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=177381&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
- 3⁄4 ounce apricot liqueur
- 1⁄2 ounce Frangelico
- 1⁄4 ounce cherry flavored liqueur
- 1⁄4 ounce cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer all ingredients in a shot glass in order given.
- The secret is to pour slowly, barely dribble the liqueurs into your glass.
- Start with your first liqueur and pour it into your glass, now take your spoon and place the tip of the spoon very close to your first liqueur, now carefully and slowly pour in your second liqueur over the BACK of the spoon and into the glass topping with cream.