Recipe by Houmous Monster
A great gift for the Holiday season. From the BBC's Vegetarian Christmas Magazine.
- 300 g vegetarian Stilton cheese
- 100 g softened butter
- 40 g chopped walnuts
- 25 g dried apricots, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble the stilton into a separate bowl.
- Beat the softened butter until smooth and creamy; mix in the stilton.
- Pack into small ramekins and smooth down the tops.
- Mix the chopped apricots and walnuts separately and then use the mixture to press into the top of the ramekins; wrap in cling film.
- Will refrigerate for a week, or freeze for two months.