Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
No mixer needed for this dump and stir cake.
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (6 ounce) jar apricot baby food
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until blended. Pour batter into a heavily greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan. ( batter will be shallow in pan.)Bake at 350F for 50 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool completly on wire rack. Drizzle Cream XCheese Glaze over cake.
- Cream Cheese Glaze:.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Gradually add powdered suagr, beating at low speed until glaze is smooth.
- NOte: Do not use a tube pan for this recipe-the cake will be too shallow.