Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy! Makes a great addition to a cheese platter. Also fantastic to take on hikes or an addition to lunch.
- Combine apricots, sultanas, water, honey, rind and juice in a small saucepan and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in almonds, milk powder and first coconut.
- Divide mixture in half.
- Roll halves into 12 cm log shapes.
- Roll logs in extra coconut and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Place the rolls on a tray and refridgerate overnight.
- Cut into slices to serve.
- Alternately roll the mixture into small balls, then roll in coconut and refridgerate until firm.