Yummy! Makes a great addition to a cheese platter. Also fantastic to take on hikes or an addition to lunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine apricots, sultanas, water, honey, rind and juice in a small saucepan and simmer for about 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed.
- 2Stir in almonds, milk powder and first coconut.
- 3Divide mixture in half.
- 4Roll halves into 12 cm log shapes.
- 5Roll logs in extra coconut and wrap in plastic wrap.
- 6Place the rolls on a tray and refridgerate overnight.
- 7Cut into slices to serve.
- 8Alternately roll the mixture into small balls, then roll in coconut and refridgerate until firm.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Snack Bites
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1044.4
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 277.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 205.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.3 g
- Sugars 179.7 g
- Protein 23.7 g