Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have posted this in response to a recipe request for lamb leftovers. This sauce is quick and easy to make and is great with leftovers.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can apricots
- 1 teaspoon arrowroot
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- ddrain can of apricots, reserving juice.
- chopp apricots coarsely, place in a medium saute pan.
- blend the reserved apricot juice with the arrowroot powder and mustard, stir well.
- pour apricot mixture over apricots, add lemon juice and honey, mix well.
- cook on low heat stirring constanly until the sauce thickens and clears.