Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend gave me a bunch of apricots, and I found this recipe on myrecipes.com. Who knew fruity and salty all at the same time could be so delicious. This would also be delicious served on top of chicken or fish. Serving size is estimated.
- 1 lb fresh ripe apricot, pitted and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 fresh jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- salt, to taste
- Mix apricots with bell pepper, jalapenos, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Add salt to taste.