1/9 Photos of Apricot-Rosemary Glazed Pork Loin
2 hrs 10 mins
This takes only 10 minutes to prepare for the oven. It looks awesome when removed from the oven. The meat is very tender and the sauce provides a hint of orange and rosemary. The recipe is courtesy of Betty Crocker.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Remove any excess fat from the roast.
- 3Place roast in a 13x9-inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5In a small saucepan, heat the preserves, sherry, rosemary and garlic over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- 6When thickened, spoon 1/4 cup mixture onto pork reserving remainder.
- 7Insert meat thermometer so tip is in center of thickest part of pork.
- 8Bake uncovered 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes or until the thermometer reads 155°F.
- 9Cover pork with foil and allow to stand 15 to 20 minutes or until thermometer reads 160°F.
- 10Cut roast into slices.
- 11Heat the reserved apricot mixture and serve with roast.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Rosemary Glazed Pork Loin
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.8
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.3 mg
- Sodium 324.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 39.2 g