Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't made this recipe yet but just thinking of this recipe makes my nose and palate sing.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 350°F Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with foil, spray with olive oil. In a small bowl, mix the spices and rub over both sides of chicken breasts. Place in the prepared pan; pour broth over chicken. Bake for 20 minute.
- In a small bowl, mix preserves and mustard, brush or spoon over chicken and bake an additional 10-15 minute or until done.
Had my concerns about the oregano and basil, but made as written and boy was I pleased! Chicken was moist and sauce excellent on rice pilaf. Made for Let's P*A*R*T*Y 12/10.