Recipe by *Parsley*
Easy and inexpensive....yet delicious.
Top Review by Dessert Dawn
I also used boneless chicken. Boneless skinless chicken leg meat and homemade apricot pineapple preserves. A pound and a half of it for the three of us (husband, son and myself) and the leftovers would have been great, had there BEEN any. I might go light on the pepper flakes next time but this is probably going to be our favorite recipe for a long time! Served with rice and a veggie and this is perfect.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken parts
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 green onions, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place chicken in a 13" x 9" baking dish; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook preserves, wine, honey, soy sauce, oil, pepper, ginger, red pepper flakes, and green onion just until bubbly.
- Evenly pour over the chicken pieces. Bake for 45-55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.