1 hr 25 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
I suspect this recipe [on a card] came from an old cookbook my mother had. I don't recall her making it, but it is in her handwriting from about 30 years ago. The combination of apricots & raisins sound great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roll out & line a 9" or 10" deep dish pie plate, then chill until filling is ready.
- 2Put raisins in small bowl & cover with boiling water. Set aside to plump for 20 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Put quartered apricots in saucepan & cover with water.
- 5Cover pan, bring to boil, then lower heat & simmer 10 minutes.
- 6Drain apricots & set aside.
- 7In mixer bowl, beat together the last 7 ingredients.
- 8Drain raisins & add both them & apricots to sour cream mixture, stirring well.
- 9Pour into pie shell & bake in lower 1/3 of oven 40-45 minutes or until light golden on edges, & knife inserted 1" from edge comes out clean.
- 10Cool on wire rack, then serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Raisin Sour Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.4
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 180.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.6 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of