Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spread for your scones, toast, or biscuits. From Country Inn and Bread and Breakfast Cookbook. The amount it makes is an estimate.
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 12 maraschino cherries, sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Blend the ingredients and store covered in the refrigerator.
Got to admit that I decided to make this recipe because it looked so easy [& it is easy!] & also because it includes raisins and apricots! Extremely easy to put together, & very tasty, too. AND, since I have a chicken tuna salad that includes apricot preserves, I used this version of apricot preserves in it this morning ~ it added an interesting & very enjoyable demension to my salad. Now I want to try this jam on pancakes and waffles, too! This is one I intend to make again & again!