1/2 Photos of Apricot Raisin Bread (bread Machine)
3 hrs 5 mins
This is sweet and rich. Lovely toasted with a little butter! You may substitute prunes for the raisins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cold milk for 30 seconds in the microwave; hold eggs under tap water for a minute to warm.
- 2Add ingredients according to your manufacturer's directions.
- 3Set Cycle: Sweet, Size, 2lb.
- 4After about 5 minutes, check your dough: Add a tablespoon of water if too dry, or a tablespoon of flour if too wet, until dough is smooth.
- 5Alternatively, set cycle to dough, take dough out and shape as desired.
- 6I like to divide the dough in half, then divide each half into three, roll into ropes and braid, joining the dough ends together to create a braided circle.
- 7Leave to rise until doubled, bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Raisin Bread (bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 210.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 3.9 g