Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Relative of the bread pudding, but not so complicated.
- 4 slices white bread
- 1 tablespoon blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 cups apricot preserves
- 1 3⁄4 cups rice pudding
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a deep pie pan.
- Place 2 slices of breadat the bottom of the dish.
- Mix molasses and maple syup together.
- drizzle half the syrup mixture on the bread.
- Spoon half of the rice pudding on next, then half of the preserves.
- Repeat the process with the bread, pudding, and preserves, then drizzle the remaining syrup on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.