Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Relative of the bread pudding, but not so complicated.
Make and share this Apricot Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a deep pie pan.
- Place 2 slices of breadat the bottom of the dish.
- Mix molasses and maple syup together.
- drizzle half the syrup mixture on the bread.
- Spoon half of the rice pudding on next, then half of the preserves.
- Repeat the process with the bread, pudding, and preserves, then drizzle the remaining syrup on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.