Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made with bisquick
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Fit the steel knife blade into the work bowl. Process the pecans until.
- chopped into 1/8-inch pieces. Distribute chopped pecans evenly in muffin cups.
- Put 2 teaspoons melted margarine in each cup.
- With the steel knife blade still attached, process apricots until.
- chopped into 1/4-inch pieces. Add brown sugar, cinnamon, biscuit mix and milk.
- Process until batter is well mixed, 10-15 seconds, stopping machine once to.
- scrape down sides of bowl with rubber spatula. Pieces of apricots should still.
- be visible.
- Drop by spoonfuls into muffin cups. Bake until a wooden pick inserted.
- in center of a muffin comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Do not push pick all.
- the way to bottom. Remove from oven and invert muffin pan on a serving plate.
- DO NOT remove pan; let stand 10 minutes so pecans and margarine will drop down.
- onto muffins.