Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are good and easy to make. The people seem to like it--my husband loved them.
- 2⁄3 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- Blend all ingredients except pork chops in plastic bag.
- Pour 3/4 cup of the marinade over the chops, turn to coat. Marinade, at least 3 hours turning occasionally.
- Put the 1/2 cup of marinade in refrigerator.
- After, put chops on grill turning once and brush frequently with leftover 1/2 cup marinade, until chops are done.
dh and I love pork. This is a easy and tasty. Will be putting in my keeper book, will have again and again
This was not very good. Too sweet and husband didn't like it either. Sorry!
This is really good. I made it last week but forgot ot review it. Rather than pork chops I used 2 pork steaks. I cooked the pork steaks and sauce together in a skillet on the top of my stove rather than grilling them. It was really good that way. The pork was really tender. I will be making this again.