This recipe was given to me by my flute teacher and fellow cooking enthusiast. He said we would like it and we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place apricots in a bowl.
- 2Pour orange juice over apricots.
- 3Add preserves, brown sugar, and curry powder and stir gently. Set aside.
- 4Heat large skillet over medium high heat. Add oil.
- 5Cook chops about 3 minutes on each side or until browned.
- 6Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- 7Reduce heat to low. Add apricot and juice mixture.
- 8Cover and simmer about 5 minutes or until chops are done.
- 9Remove from heat and sprinkle with green onions.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.1
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 123.9 mg
- Sodium 100.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 40.9 g