- 1 (8 ounce) canunpeeled apricot halves
- 6 pork chops (about 1 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain apricots (reserving 1/4 cup syrup); cut in half.
- In skillet, brown chops ( use oil if necessary); pour off fat.
- Stir in soup, sour cream, reserved syrup and green onions. Cover, simmer 25 minutes or until done.
- Stir occasionally. Add apricots; cook 5 minutes more.
- Serve with cooked rice.