1/3 Photos of Apricot Pepper Marmalade
Spread onto bread or crackers, or use as a condiment for baked ham or grilled meats. I like to make appetizers by spreading this marmalade on mini-biscuits and topping with smoked turkey. Very versatile.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heal oil in a medium saute pan over medium heat.
- 2Add peppers and onions, reduce heat to medium low and saute 3-4 minutes, until vegetables soften, not browning.
- 3Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes.
- 4Cool marmalade and then store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Pepper Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 23.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.3 g
- Protein 0.4 g