Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is based on truebrit's Eggnog Bread (#103993) which is delicious. Since I'm not really a fan of raisins or cherries, I substituted dried apricots, plus I increased the amount of pecans. The original recipe calls for a regular loaf pan baked at 350F for 70 minutes. I use 3 tiny loaf pans (3in. x 5 1/2in. x 2 in.). at 325F for a about 50 minutes, and substitute Splenda for the sugar.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter, Splenda and eggs.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt. Stir into butter mixture alternately with the eggnog.
- Fold in apricots and pecans by hand.
- Spoon into 3 greased tiny loaf pans.
- Bake at 325F for 50 minute or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.