Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I made this for the first time this Christmas and boy is it GOOD!!
Make and share this Apricot-Pecan Camembert recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place cheese in shallow ovenproof serving dish.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until cheese is soft.
- Remove from oven.
- Top cheese with preserves and pecans.
- Return to oven; bake an additional 3 minutes or until preserves are warm.
- Serve with assorted crackers.
Great departure from the norm and very very good. Thank you.