Recipe by dicentra
This is from Real Simple. I think these would be even better with some fresh blueberries added in.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 2 cups vanilla pudding
- 4 shortbread cookies (such as Lorna Doone)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the preserves into a small bowl and stir until thinned.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the preserves into each of four 6-ounce double old-fashioned or parfait glasses.
- Top each with 1 cookie, then ½ cup of the pudding, then another tablespoon of the preserves. Finish by topping each parfait with a dollop of the whipped cream.