Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I haven't made this yet, but I don't want to lose it. Homemade in the Kitchen.
Make and share this Apricot Orange Marmalade recipe from Food.com.
- Coarsely grate and keep the zest.
- Separate the orange segments.
- Combine orange segments (minus membranes), zest, apricots and sugar.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- When mixture begins to boil, start mashing.
- Reduce the heat to maintain a low boil and cook for 15 minutes, stirring constantly--apricots like to burn.
- Hot pack and seal.
- Hot water bath 15 minutes.