Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and easy biscuit that everyone enjoys.
- 250 g butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped apricot
- 1 cup white chocolate, buttons
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and beat well.
- Sift flour and mix with coconut, rolled oats, apricots and chocolate buttons.
- Add to creamed butter and sugar and blend well.
- Roll into balls and flatten onto a greased oven tray.
- Bake at 175 degrees celcius for 10 minutes.