Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great no-cook supper! From Cooking Light. Per sandwich: 286 cals, 7.2 grams of fat.
Make and share this Apricot-Nut Turkey-Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces cooked turkey (about 6 ounces) or 6 ounces chicken breasts, shredded (about 6 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried apricots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 leaves lettuce leaves
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread, 1 ounce each
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a bowl. Place a lettuce leaf on each of 4 bread slices. Spread 1/2 cup turkey salad over lettuce; top with remaining bread slices.