- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid lecithin
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free apricot preserves (all-fruit apricot preserves)
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons whey powder
- 2 tablespoons gluten flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all of the ingredients, except the apricots and pecans, in the bread machine in the order listed by the manufacturer.
- Choose the fruit and nut setting if you have it. Start the machine.
- Add the apricots and pecans when the machine beeps, about 12 minutes after starting.