1 hr 20 mins
Not skinny food, but really good. The apricots cut some of the richness of the kugel.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces cottage cheese, i use 1%
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, i use low fat
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 eggs or 5 egg substitute, equivalent
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 (16 ounce) cans apricot halves, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1In a large mixing bowl stir Cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 cup of sugar, eggs and melted butter or margarine until well blended.
- 2Chop 1 can of apricots.
- 3Stir chopped apricots and egg noodles into cheese mixture.
- 4Pour into a 13 x 9 inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 5Top with rest of apricots, (I cut them into slices).
- 6Mix cinnamon and 1 teaspoon sugar together and sprinkle over the top.
- 7Bake for 1 hour@ 350 degrees or until golden and bubbly.
- 8Cool for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jewish (Ashkenazi) Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jewish (Ashkenazi) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Noodle Kugel
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 538.8
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 187.2 mg
- Sodium 334.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 34.9 g
- Protein 16.1 g