Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a beautiful punch, very easy and very tasty.
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup apricot puree
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, cold
- Combine the apricot nectar, thawed orange juice, water and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add the pureed apricots and blend well.
- Immediately before serving, slowly stir in the ginger ale.
Great tasting punch! I've never been terribly fond of ginger ale, but used it here & enjoyed it! Did puree my own unpeeled apricots! Very pleased with the combination of flavors! Definitely a keeper! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick-A-Chef]