Recipe by Victoriah
This is a very light and delicious desert. I have never been a fan of apricots, but I love this tasty treat.
- 1 (16 ounce) angel food cake
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1⁄2 cup cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package whipped topping
- 1 cup walnuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a greased 9x12 inch pan with chunks of angel food cake.
- Cook apricot nectar, corn starch, and sugar until thick.
- Pour sauce over angel food cake.
- Cool in refrigerator.
- Spread whipped topping over cake.
- Sprinkle with chopped walnuts and refrigerate until ready to serve.