Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Wonderfully moist; incredibly easy.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup apricot nectar
- 3⁄4 cup Wesson Oil
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup apricot nectar
- Put cake mix into bowl and add oil.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each one.
- Add nectar and beat for 2 min.
- Bake at 350° for 35-45 min.
- While still hot, spread sauce on.
- Punch holes in cake to allow the sauce to go through.
this is sooooooo moist and very good !!
My mom has a recipe with the same name and the icing is just a tiny bit different. It calls for the juice of 1 lemon rather than the nectar. Man, is that one moist, delicious cake!