My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The crisp coating keeps the lamb succulent and juicy.
- 2Bake 10 minutes longer for medium-done.
- 3If you use frozen lamb, defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- 4Combine jam, mustard, garlic, soy sauce, olive oil and rosemary.
- 5Reserve 2 tbsps.
- 6of marinade for sauce.
- 7Brush remainder all over lamb.
- 8Season well with salt and pepper.
- 9Marinate for 30 minutes.
- 10Broil lamb for 3 minutes per side.
- 11Then bake lamb at 425 degrees fat side up for 20 minutes or until just pink.
- 12Remove from oven and let rest on a serving dish for 10 minutes.
- 13Pour off any fat in pan.
- 14Add red wine to pan and reduce to 1 tbsp.
- 15Add beef broth, reserved marinade and any extra lamb juices from the serving dish.
- 16Bring to boil and hoil for 2 minutes.
- 17Slice lamb in thin slices against the grain.
- 18Serve with some sauce poured over.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Mustard Glazed Leg Of Lamb
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 563.4
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 151.9 mg
- Sodium 664.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 43.4 g