- 4 catfish fillets
- 29.58 ml apricot jam
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml fine fresh breadcrumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the jam, mustard and cheese in a small bowl.
- Wash and pat dry the catfish fillets.
- Spread the mustard mixture on both sides of the fillets.
- Cover each fillet with fine bread crumbs.
- Place in a lightly buttered baking dish.
- Recipe may be prepared to this point and held refrigerated until needed.
- When ready to served, place the baking dish in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.