Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 catfish fillets
- 29.58 ml apricot jam
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml fine fresh breadcrumb
- Combine the jam, mustard and cheese in a small bowl.
- Wash and pat dry the catfish fillets.
- Spread the mustard mixture on both sides of the fillets.
- Cover each fillet with fine bread crumbs.
- Place in a lightly buttered baking dish.
- Recipe may be prepared to this point and held refrigerated until needed.
- When ready to served, place the baking dish in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
I'm looking for a change of pace from my parmesan fillets. This sounds really good. I just can't tell the Redhead she's eating mustard!;-)
Love it! Made it for salmon fillets. Dusted some cornflake crumbs on top. Upped the heat to 375 half way through because my fish was thick. It is delicious! Thank you!
This fish was EXCELLENT! A perfect sweetness balanced with Dijon mustard and Parm cheese. This would work with many other types of fish, too. Perhaps I had large filets, but I had to double the amount of apricot jam, Dijon and cheese to generously coat the filets on both sides. I will make this over and over again. Thanx for the recipe!