1/1 Photo of Apricot-Mustard Crusted Catfish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the jam, mustard and cheese in a small bowl.
- 2Wash and pat dry the catfish fillets.
- 3Spread the mustard mixture on both sides of the fillets.
- 4Cover each fillet with fine bread crumbs.
- 5Place in a lightly buttered baking dish.
- 6Recipe may be prepared to this point and held refrigerated until needed.
- 7When ready to served, place the baking dish in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes.
- 8Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot-Mustard Crusted Catfish
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.9 mg
- Sodium 495.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 30.4 g