Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Ontario Liquor Board. Reserve some glaze for dipping! The first time I tried it, I didn't bother heating it. I heated the glaze the second time and the flavors seemed more pronounced. This is a delicious way to grill chicken.
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam (you can use sugar free)
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- Combine apricot jam, cider vinegar, Dijon Mustard, garlic and salt and pepper in a small sauce pan and cook until heated.
- Grill chicken for 15 minutes or until done, basting frequently.
- This is really good with some grilled yam and eggplant.
We enjoyed this a lot. I wish there were a way to make the intense flavor of the sauce *stick* better to the chicken. Tasting the sauce alone, it is fantastic. On the grilled chicken, it mellows some. But still a very tasty sauce that I will make again.