1/3 Photos of Apricot Munch
A handy snack mix that can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 300*F.
- 2Stir together apricots, nuts, pretzels, and cereal; set aside.
- 3In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in orange rind and spices; heat until aromatic, about 15 seconds.
- 4Pour over apricot mixture; toss thoroughly to coat.
- 5Sprinkle with brown sugar and continue to toss.
- 6Spread mixture on foil lined baking pan.
- 7Bake 20 to 25 minutes; toss once during baking.
- 8Cool and store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apricot Munch
Serving Size: 1 (371 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.7
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
miniature pretzel twists