Recipe by Debbwl
A handy snack mix that can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Top Review by Dienia B.
this revived some tired prezels i loved the flavors together this was a sweet and buttery and the cinnamon and ginger added a little kick this was made for in front of the football game
- 1 cup dried apricot halves
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 1 cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1 cup Chex cereal
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons orange rind, finely greated
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 300*F.
- Stir together apricots, nuts, pretzels, and cereal; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in orange rind and spices; heat until aromatic, about 15 seconds.
- Pour over apricot mixture; toss thoroughly to coat.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and continue to toss.
- Spread mixture on foil lined baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes; toss once during baking.
- Cool and store in airtight container.