A handy snack mix that can be stored in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Make and share this Apricot Munch recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 300*F.
- Stir together apricots, nuts, pretzels, and cereal; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Stir in orange rind and spices; heat until aromatic, about 15 seconds.
- Pour over apricot mixture; toss thoroughly to coat.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and continue to toss.
- Spread mixture on foil lined baking pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes; toss once during baking.
- Cool and store in airtight container.