- 1 lb mochiko sweet rice flour
- 2 (3 ounce) packages apricot gelatin
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 12 ounces water
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- katakuriko, for sprinkling (potato starch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except katakuiko and mix thoroughly with whisk or spoon.
- pour into a 9x13" greased pan.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350F for 55 minutes.
- Cool with cover on for 15 minutes.
- Remove Foil and cool for several hours before cutting with a plastic knife.
- Coat with potato starch.