Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have served this at parties for over 30 years. I have no idea where I first got it. Just reading it brings back memories of birthdays, showers, baptisms, and Christmas Open House. Rum can also be added.
- 1 (46 ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 3 (28 ounce) bottles ginger ale
- Combine Apricot nector, pineapple juice, and concentrate in punch bowl.
- Stir in ginger ale.
- Add ice ring with lime slices etc.
I love this as a go-to recipe for get togethers! I have made many times and it never disappoints. It is easy to put together, and I love serving something fruity and fizzy that is not a cola!
Thank you Goldens4 for sharing this lovely punch recipe. I made it for a party recently and it was the first too go. People were looking for more. I will certainly be making this again. We drank it without any alcohol but I'm sure it would be great with either vodka or rum...
I made this for my daughter's bridal shower- everyone loved it. It was a bit much for my bowl, so next time I will cut down on how much I put in. Thank you for a delicious punch. This one's a keeper.