- 4 cups cold water
- 10 tea bags
- 4 (12 ounce) cans apricot nectar
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mint leaves, slightly crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- of fresh mint (optional)
- citrus slices (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-quart Dutch oven bring water to boiling; remove from heat. Add tea bags. Let steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Discard bags. Stir in nectar, mint, and sugar. Cover; chill 4 hours.
- Pour tea through a strainer into a serving pitcher or punch bowl before serving. Pour tea over ice cubes.
- If desired, garnish with additional mint or citrus slices. Makes about 10 (8-ounce) servings.