Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Good Housekeeping Magazine. Can be made 1 day ahead. Press plastic wrap on surface to keep the color from turning before refrigerating.
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄4 cups fresh mint leaves
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley, packed
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 -1 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place apricots and honey in bowl; cover with hot water. Soak 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in salted boiling water, blanch herbs 20 seconds. Shock immediately in ice water; spread on a paper towel-lined baking sheet to dry.
- Remove apricots from hot water; roughly chop. In food processor, combine all ingredients but olive oil. Process until finely chopped. With motor running, slowly incorporate oil and pulse until just combined (consistency should be that of a thick sauce). Cover; store in refrigerator to meld, about 10 minutes.